Microcurrent therapy is like the Swiss Army Knife of the healing world.
In 2015 Scientific Medicine ran a front cover story on this development. The article inside clearly stated: “The medicine of the future – answer to diabetes and maybe the answer to cancer.
Sana Therapeutics currently offers the most powerful product on the market: the Ezzi-Lift – and there’s a choice for you.
The Ezzi-Lift is an electro-stimulation device used for gentle therapeutic massage to the face and neck to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, rejuvenating your skin at a cellular level. It has become the go-to choice for use at home and in professional clinics.
The Ezzi-Lift massage therapy rejuvenates the face naturally by gently stimulating the skin’s own production of collagen and elastin, giving a smoother appearance. Convenient at-home treatments are non-invasive and improvement is noticeable after the very first treatment.
- Improves the overall appearance of your skin that’s smoother, firmer looking
- Reduces any ‘pitty’ appearance of the skin as well as fine lines and wrinkles
- Lifts eyebrows and eyelids for brighter more open eyes
- Perkier, lifted cheeks. Tightens skin around the neck and jawline
- Targeted massage that can stimulate the lymphatic system—helping to promote your body’s natural process of detoxification.
- Gently targets traditional acupuncture points for an improved sense of wellbeing.
- No need for creams or gels; no downtime, redness or puffiness
- Non drug, non-invasive
- Quality and durability from medical-grade stainless steel electrodes
- Multiple treatment modes and intensity options
A single treatment will show and the benefits last for approximately 10 days; 5 treatments will not reverse benefits.
The unique technology (Bio-Electric Stimulation Technology) of the Ezzi-Lift allows it to generate gentle, safe pulses of microcurrent to stimulate your body’s natural responses.
Microcurrent Treatment is a cumulative process so improvements are subtle, natural and accumulate over time.
Two models are available. Click here and select Microcurrent Therapy > Cosmetic Microcurrent Devices to determine which model is best suited to you.
Act quickly as the Black Friday discounts are still available but not for much longer.