What's Frying Us Now?
This is not an article about the damaging effects of 5G. There’s plenty of information on this already and nothing you do or say will get your government to change it’s corporate-funded mind.
This is more about what you need to know and what you can do abut it sooner rather than later.
Sometime during 2004 I had a burning (no pun intended) question to ask on electromagnetic radiation.
After hitting a few dead ends, the answer was given to me during a telephone conversation with Building Biologist Alf Riggs. Although we’d never met, I was grateful for the time he took to make sure I understood what he was outlining.
A few years later I chanced upon a workshop in Brighton on Geopathic Energy. Turns out the event was to be taught by Alf’s son Roy Riggs.
Jumping for joy (metaphorically), I registered and went.
Having scribbled notes for most of the day as Roy unloaded a torrent of practical information onto us, I left the workshop carrying a double size earthing sheet with 3 metre earthing lead and 100K Ohm earthing plug. It’s still on my bed today.
I’m not writing about Geopathic Energy here. Rather what you can do to preserve yourself and your family against the increasing onslaught of questionable frequencies.
…..particularly with the introduction of 5G.
I’ve heard people saying “Yeah but you said 4G was supposed to be dangerous and it wasn’t.”
That’s an old Indian trick.
Make claims that something carries inherent dangers (4G), wait for those dangers to be proven as non-existent and when the real danger comes in the next release (5G), no-one believes you!
The other counter-claim to the dangers of 5G is that “The Russians spread the mis-information”. Yeah right!
I’d trust the opinion of Roy Riggs rather than anyone in Government or the allegedly ‘independent' research from a 5G network provider. One fact that gives away the inherent dangers is that 5G networks uses the same EMF waves as the Pentagon Crowd Control System.
Here’s what Roy Riggs wrote:
“5G is the fifth generation of mobile networks.
- First generation networks, which were introduced in the 1980s, could only carry voice
- 2G brought with it the text and picture messages
- 3G, offered video calling and mobile data
- 4G saw this improved to support mobile internet usage and higher speeds so you could stream videos and play games online using the present frequencies 600 MHz 2.5 Ghtz
- 5G is set to be faster again. 600 MHz to 71 GHz range
There is no Radio Frequency meter on the market that can measure the higher frequencies of the 5G spectrum. If you don’t think that’s a cause for concern, let me put it another way: no health insurer will offer coverage against the adverse effects of 5G.
Below is some advice on how to protect the home from 5G masts and internal sources of radiation.
How to reduce electromagnetic pollution from your home (paraphrased from Roy Riggs)
• Get a battery-powered alarm clock, ideally one without any light.
• Ditch your microwave oven right away, replacing it with a steam convection oven. Your food will heat almost as quickly and far more safely.
• Avoid all “smart” appliances that depend on wireless signalling, especially “smart” TVs that listen in on your conversations. They are called “smart” because they emit a Wi-Fi signal and, unlike your computer, you cannot shut the Wi-Fi signal off. Even better, use a large computer monitor as your TV instead, as they don’t emit Wi-Fi.
• Shut off your Wi-Fi when not in use, especially at night when you’re sleeping. Work toward hardwiring your house so you can eliminate Wi-Fi altogether. Be very aware that if you have a Wi-Fi router, you have a cellphone tower inside your home.
• There’s no shame in using a landline telephone but never, ever use cordless phones. That’s like having a cell phone tower in your living room.
• If you must use a router, place it inside a shielded bag when not in use. You can make one using use Swiss Shield fabric or find shielded bags online.
• To reduce EMF exposure during the daytime, consider using filters that minimise the dirty electricity generated, especially in your bedroom. This may be the single best strategy to reduce the damage from EMF exposure since it appears that most of it is generated by the frequencies that these filters remove.
• Connect your desktop computer to the internet via a wired Ethernet connection. . Also avoid wireless keyboards, trackballs, mice, game systems, printers and portable house phones. Opt for the wired versions.
• Avoid carrying your cellphone on your body unless in aeroplane mode and never sleep with it in your bedroom unless it is in aeroplane mode. Even in aeroplane mode it can emit signals, which is why I put my phone in a radiation ‘block sock’.
• Replace CFL bulbs with incandescent bulbs. Ideally remove all fluorescent lights from your house. Not only do they emit unhealthy light, but more importantly, they will actually transfer current to your body just being close to the bulbs.”
• You can even paint your bedroom walls and ceiling with special shielding paint, which will block RF from outside sources - cell towers, smart meters and radio/TV towers. Windows can be covered with metal window screen or film. For your bed, consider a shielding bed canopy.
Last week I bought myself an easy-to-use TriField EMF Meter Model TF2 and have ordered some Stetzer Filters which I’ll take with me when I travel.
It’s no good signing a petition against 5G to your MP as it will be ignored. This is not a battle we’re going to win without taking remedial (and defensive) action right away.