Terms & Conditions
When using the www.resourcesforlife.com website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not proceed any further.
The term ‘Resources For Life’ or ‘Resources For Life (HK) Ltd ’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 706, 7Fl, South Seas Centre, Tower 2, 75 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Resources For Life (HK) Ltd operates according to the terms of the Private Family Trust the aim of which is to investigate and promote natural health worldwide. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you choose to receive our ‘occasional’ newsletter and subsequently unsubscribe, you will be deleted from our subscriber list and receive no further or unsolicited contact. This is in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the Right to Erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
Please Note The Following Health Advisory Statement:
All content within this website is either an observation or an opinion and our opinions are safeguarded under Freedom of Speech laws throughout the civilized world. The information here is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind.
In no event shall the Directors be liable for any damages arising out of any use of, or reliance on any content or materials contained herein, neither shall the Directors be liable for any content of any external internet sites listed and services listed.
– No liability arises where the customer has not followed the recommendations provided.
– A money-back guarantee is offered if the customer is not satisfied with the product. All that is required is for the customer to return the product and a full, no-questions-asked refund will be made.
– All returns must be made within 30 days (or longer if stated at the point of sale) of the date of ordering to qualify for a refund under our money back guarantee. Any liability in regard to defects is limited to the price paid by the customer.
– The content of the pages of this website is for general information and application only. It is subject to change without notice.
– We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. No liability of any kind is accepted for any claims that may arise due to the use of information provided on this website.
– This website contains protected copyright material and trademarks which are owned or licensed. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and all text. Reproduction is strictly prohibited unless express permission has been granted in writing.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
– This website uses functionality cookies in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features (for example the shopping basket). It also uses performance cookies which monitor how our visitors use the website (including for example browser, operating system, time spent on the website etc) in order to improve our service to you. No personal data is seen or stored.
– Customer privacy and data is fully protected. Customer details will never be sold or disclosed to third parties.
– We have no responsibility for the content of links to third party websites.
– Goods are supplied in accordance with the customer request via the website and will be confirmed in writing via email.
– We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil an order.
– Goods are supplied for personal use only unless a commercial account has been authorised.
– We reserve the right to alter prices at any time, in the event of this being after an order has been accepted, you will be notified and have the opportunity to cancel the order in full.
– We may withdraw products from sale at any time with no liability arising.
– We endeavour to fulfil all delivery details set out in the website, but we are not liable for any delays in relation to delivery (delivery of all items is carried out by a third party).
– Liability under any implied terms or warranties are limited to the price paid for the product.
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the terms of the Private Family Trust.
Notice to all readers.
It is important that readers understand that with all products, results may vary from person to person. This may depend on following recommended consumption guidelines as much as other circumstantial factors such as lifestyle, diet and stress levels. No product qualifies to be on our website unless several of our family members have personally tried and tested it, having done so for a reasonable length of time with discernible results. Our preference has always been for products with strong track record, preferably having been time-tested. We do not promote any multi-level marketing products.
The testimonials given on our site were from people we have had personal dealings with or are respected scientific authorities and whose feedback we consider to be genuine.
If you have any questions on how our recommended products may benefit you or how you should administer them to specific conditions, you are more then welcome to contact us directly.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED